008 SCORE’s Culture of Inclusion Program How To
All SCORE volunteers are required to take course 008 SCORE’s Culture of Inclusion Program. New members will take it as part of their new volunteer on-boarding process. Current volunteers are required to complete this course by March 31, 2018.
Once completed, you can click the “My Certificates” button to get your certificate. Your Chapter Admin can also view completion dates for chapter members by running the Volunteer Roster report.
Below are the steps to take this course:
- Go to https://core.score.org/user .
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Click on the SCORE Training box in the Volunteer Center. (See image below.)
4. The program is listed at the top of the page. Click "Register" and then "Start" to access the 008 SCORE's Culture of Inclusion Program module.
5. Scroll down and click "Start" to access the module.
6. Click on the "008 SCORE's Culture of Inclusion Program" link on the left. This will launch the module.
7. Once you have completed the course, you can click the "My Certificates" tab to obtain your certificate of completion.