To remain compliant on an annual basis, all volunteers are required to take course 009 Annual Code of Ethics Commitment FY20. Volunteers need to review all slides, allow audio to play to completion, and mark all the pledges throughout this course to receive completion. This module is approximately 10 minutes in length. Completion will fulfill your annual Code of Ethics requirement.
- Go to https://core.score.org/user
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Click on the SCORE Training box in the Volunteer Center.
- Click the START button for the 009 Module
- Click the link to CODE-OF-ETHICS-JULY 2019 on the left side and this will start the training.
- Optional Step: Once you have completed the course, you can download your certificate by clicking on the My Certificates tab on the top menu.
Update Sept 2019 - Known Issue
Issue: Stuck or unable to click NEXT
Resolution: When asked to RESUME, click NO and start the training all over
Explanation: The issue is that it saved what was not complete in the first place which is why you cannot go forward.
Please do not resume...start over...be sure to click I pledge on all the required pages...click all the buttons they tell you to...then you will get to page 16 there will be another button to click...thst is the whistle blower policy then you will be able to click next to go to 17...where you would have to sign and click yes...then you will get to the congrats page.