1. Log in as Chapter Admin
2. Go to the Mentoring Request tab, then Search for the Client using clients first or last name.
3. Once found, click on the blue arrow.
Skip to Step 6 if you know the intended volunteer
4: If you’re unsure of who to reassign a Client to (out of state) use the clients' zip code using the SCORE Locations Page to locate the nearest chapter
5. Use the Chapter search in CORE (screenshot below) and click on the chapter to see the Chapter Admin, then reassign. After you click on the chapter name, scroll to the Leadership tab on the Chapter Information page and click the green Leadership drop-down. Choose the admin or chair if the chapter admin is not listed. Only assign to chapter chair or chapter admin.
6. Clicking the swooped arrow will open a window, where you can search all for all Active/Provisional Mentors throughout the system. Use the drop-down menu to search by chapter and volunteer name. If you are reassigning within your chapter, click the name of the intended Volunteer. For reassignments outside of your chapter, always reassign to the Chapter Admin of the receiving chapter, as they will know who to assign the client to within their chapter.
"It is very important to add a note letting the recipient know why you are assigning to them. Please also be sure to sign the note with your name and email address in case they have questions. One more very important piece, please do not click ENTER to make a new line in your note. This is a text-only field and clicking ENTER will make the reassignment happen even if you are not done with your note."
7. If reassigning to a chapter already in ENGAGE, please select Chapter: SCORE National Chapter and then select SCORE Engage Admin.
8. It's important to add a note to your reassignment request. The information entered here will be included in the email notification that goes out to the volunteer. This will let the chapter admin or volunteer know why and who is sending this request. Click their name and the Reassignment is completed. The window will close, and the mentoring request will disappear from your chapter's Mentoring Request page.