- Go to www.gmail.com .
- Enter you Scorevolunteer.org email and password on the fields provided.
3. Under 'Password and Sign-in Method', select 'Password' (it will require you to enter your username and password again).
4. Log in with your scorevolunteer.org email and current password
5. Enter your desired password on the 'New password' and 'Confirm new password' fields. Then, click 'Change Password' to submit the change.
***If you are an email mentor, your password must be updated in the email mentoring system as well so you are able to access your email inbox through the system.***
Follow the instructions below to update the password associated with your scorevolunteer.org account in the email mentoring system.
- Go to core.score.org/user and click the Login link in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- You will automatically be redirected to the Volunteer Center’s homepage. Place your cursor over the My Account menu link.
4. Then select Edit.
5. Below your name, click the Email Account Settings tab.
6. Enter and confirm the new password associated with your scorevolunteer.org account and click Save.