Note: Before following this guide, your @scorevolunteer.org account must be linked with CORE. Instructions for that can be found here.
- Go to volunteer.score.org to login. Enter your username and password and click LOG IN.
2. On the Volunteer Center homepage, click Go to CORE. You will be automatically redirected to the CORE homepage.
3. From the CORE homepage, click the Emails tab to reply to the client’s message.
4. Locate the email message you would like to respond to and click the message’s subject line to open.
5. From the message window, click Reply.
6. Enter your email message and scroll down to the Save as Session Notes section.
7. From the Save session as dropdown, select Non-Session.
8. Set Hours Spent to 0 and click Send. Any value other than 0 will record the email as a mentoring session.