Follow these steps to forward all emails sent to your scorevolunteer.org email address to your personal email address.
- Go to mail.scorevolunteer.org to login to the email account. Enter your username and password and click ‘Sign In.’
- Click the gear icon, located in the top right hand corner of the email inbox, and select ‘Settings’ from the dropdown.
3. From the Settings menu, select ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’ and click ‘Add a forwarding address.’
4. Enter the email address you would like to forward your scorevolunteer.org emails to and click ‘Next.’
5. Confirm the forwarding address by clicking ‘Proceed.’ The system will now send a confirmation code to the forwarding address you just entered.
6. Enter the confirmation code you received and click ‘Verify.’
7. Under Forwarding, select the option to ‘Forward a copy of incoming mail to…’ and ensure the IMAP Access is set to Enable IMAP. Once you have done this, click ‘Save Changes.’ All emails sent to your scorevolunteer.org email address will now be forwarded to this new forwarding address.