1. Login to CORE either as the chapter admin or as yourself at core.score.org/user.
2. On the CORE homepage, click the View Clients Not Yet Counseled link from the User Role column that applies to you
Volunteers use the LEFT side
Chapter Admins use the RIGHT side
3. Locate the client you would like to close out and click the Create Session button.
4. When creating the session:
Select the Session Type, Close Out
Set the Contact Hours to 0 so no NPS survey is sent to the client, and Add a Session Note explaining why this client is being closed out.
Please note: Close-outs do not trigger NPS Surveys
5. Click Save. The client will be automatically removed from the CNYC list.
The video below outlines how to properly use Close Out sessions as part of managing your chapter's Clients Not Yet Counseled list. (00:35:00) mins