- Login to CORE as the chapter admin at core.score.org/user.
2. On the CORE homepage, click the View Clients Not Yet Counseled link from the Chapter Admins user role column.
3. Locate the client you would like to close out and click the Create Session button.
4. When creating the session:
a. Select the Session Type, Close Out,
b. Set the Contact Hours to 0 so no NPS survey is sent to the client, and
c. Add a Session Note explaining why this client is being closed out.
5. Click Save. The client will be automatically removed from the CNYC list.
The video below outlines how to properly use Close Out sessions as part of managing your chapter's Clients Not Yet Counseled list.