Chapter Admin Exercise 1: Assign Mentoring Request
- Go to sandbox.score.org (if practicing/training) and login as a chapter admin. You will be automatically redirected to the homepage of the CORE system. Once transitioned to CORE, login by navigating to score.org or your SCORE-branded chapter website (i.e. boston.score.org).
- On the CORE system homepage, click View Clients Not Yet Assigned from the Chapter Admins link list. This is a listing of clients that have not yet been assigned to a mentor.
3. Click the blue arrow next to the MRE Status to assign this client to a mentor.
4. In the pop up window, type in the exact name of the volunteer on the roster and click Save or click Load mentors list.
5. Search for the volunteer by name or email and click the name of the mentor you would like to assign this client to.
6. Click Save. The request has now been assigned and the mentor has been notified by email.
Chapter Admin Exercise 2: Create Form 888
- Place your mouse over the Workshops menu item and select Create Workshop from the dropdown.
2. Enter the Workshop name. For example, Small Business Workshop.
3. Click Submit.
4. Place your mouse over the Workshops menu item and select Create Form 888 from the dropdown.
5. From the Select Workshop Type dropdown, select your workshop, Small Business Workshop.
6. Enter the workshop date as the Date Training Started. For a multi-session program, enter the date of the first workshop and then the number of sessions in the field under the date.
7.Enter the Total Hours of Training.
8. Select an option for each of the following required fields.
a. Program Format
d.Resources Partners Participating
e.Are you charging a fee for this course?
9. Click Submit.
Chapter Admin Exercise 3: Add New Volunteer
- Place your mouse over the Volunteers menu item and select Add from the dropdown.
2. Enter the required volunteer information into the form.
a. Individual Type
b. First Name
c. Last Name
e. Primary Address
f. Primary City/State/Zip
g. Primary Phone
h. Volunteer Status
i. Join Date
3. Click Submit. The volunteer has now been created and an email notification has been sent to them with their username and password. The username is the same as their email address and a generic password has been assigned to them.
Chapter Admin Exercise 4: Create Appointment
When your chapter is transitioning over to the CORE system, you will have the option to use the scheduling system or not. If your chapter decides to change that decision moving forward, we will be able to turn it off or on, whichever the case may be.
- Click the Home menu item to go to the CORE homepage.
2. On the homepage, click Manage Calendar from the Chapter Admins links list.
3. Click Add Appointment.
4. Enter the Start Date & Time and End Date & Time.
5. Select a Primary Mentor.
6. Add Co-Mentors, if applicable.
7. Click Add to Calendar.