Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure that your @scorevolunteer.org account is linked to CORE.
1. From the My Clients page:
- Volunteers are able to email their clients and save their responses as a session (Part 3 of Form 641).
- Volunteers are able to email clients from the View Session Details and Mentoring Requests pages.
2. On the View Session Details page:
3. From the Mentoring Requests page:
New Mail Message
Please note: if a client is not assigned to you CORE this window will indicate this under the "Save as Sessions Notes" section. You can email the client directly and add it as a new session note.