NOTE: This function is available only for mentors with scorevolunteer.org email addresses. Contact email@example.com if you need a scorevolunteer.org email address.
How to Set Up Your Email Account
- Login as a volunteer. You will be redirected to the Volunteer Center homepage.
- Click the My Account tab.
3. On the User Account page, click Edit.
4. Click the email account settings tab to add your email account information.
5. Enter your scorevolunteer.org email address and password, or add a custom signature.
6. Click Save. You will now be able to access the email inbox in CORE.
How to Email Clients & Save as Session Notes
Volunteers are able to email their clients and save their responses as a session (Part 3 of the Form 641). Volunteers are able to email clients from the View Session Details and Mentoring Requests pages.
From the My Clients page:
On the View Session Details page:
From the Mentoring Requests page: