- Active Mentors who Accept Direct Requests
- Client Intake Coordinators
Table of Contents
- How to Customize your Calendly link
- How to locate your scheduling link
- How to add the scheduling link to your profile
Customize the Calendly Link
We highly recommend that volunteers customize their link to reflect their name on their calendar to easily paste this link into their Engage profile to use Calendly as their main scheduling calendar. Please follow the steps below to change your Calendly link.
1) Log in to https://calendly.com and click Account on the top right.
2) Select Account Settings from the drop-down.
3) Then select My Link on the left panel in the Account Settings window.
4) Change your Calendly Link in the space provided.
5) Then click the Save Changes button on the bottom of the page.
Locate The Calendly Link
1) Go to https://calendly.com and find the event that you want to share.
2) At the bottom right of the event tile, select Share.
3) Copy the customized Calendly link you've entered. Only copy the information after the .com part of your link. To copy, hit Ctrl and C together (For Windows Users) or Command and C together (for Mac Users).
Add The Link To Your Engage Profile Page
1) Log in to Engage at https://score.force.com
2) Click My Profile from the top menu.
3) In your Engage profile page, scroll down to Mentor Request Settings section. Then, click the pencil icon to edit the following fields:
Note: If you are allowing clients to self-schedule, then you MUST select a mentoring scheduling tool and you MUST enter the scheduling tool URL path. These three fields are interdependent and must be filled out or completed to allow clients to self-schedule effectively.
- Allow Clients to Self-Schedule - check this box if you want your clients to self-schedule from your bookable appointment schedule link. Checking this box will activate the next two fields below it.
- Mentoring Scheduling Tool - select from the drop-down options Calendly, DaySmart, and Google Calendar.
- Scheduling Tool URL Path - this is the field where you should add the partial link to your calendar. Only paste the information after the .com e.g. /meet-with-a-mentor/calendar
4) Click the Save button on the bottom of the page to finalize the changes.
Adding your scheduling link to your email signature (external site)
Customize your scheduling page links (external site)
Calendly best practices by industry (external site)