Engage Release Notes:
August Sprint Part 2/2 and September 2022
The following updates were completed on 8/15 as indicated in our August Part 1 of 2 Email.
View all August Release Notes here.
September Release Notes: The below enhancements and newly released reports are available in SCORE Engage as of 9/9/2022. In this release, the below changes apply to all active users:
- Move email notifications to Sendgrid. To resolve our current email limitations issues where some notifications are not sent consistently, we moved some volunteer journey notifications from Salesforce to Sendgrid, a third-party email provider. Below are all the volunteer journey emails we started sending from Sendgrid instead of Salesforce.
- New Application: Notification to Applicant from Sendgrid - Email sent when a prospective volunteer submits an application.
- New Application: Notification to VIC from Sendgrid - Email sent to a VIC when a prospective volunteer submits a new application.
- Interviewers Assigned: Notification to Applicant from Sendgrid - Email sent to the applicant when the VIC assigns interviewers to an application.
- New Interview: Notification to Interviewer from Sendgrid - Email sent to the assigned interviewer when the VIC assigns the application.
- Session Activity Report Links Consolidated. To ensure the client and client business information is secure and only accessed by users that need access, we removed the session activity report link from the client contact record, and the BIRT reports page. The client mentor request and session history will be limited to CICs and the mentors/SMEs working with that client. View screenshot here.
- Remove Session Activity Report link from the client contact record
- Remove Session Activity Report link from the BIRT Reports page
- Remove Sessions-related list from the client contact record
- Add a link to the Session Activity Report to the mentor request record. We moved the session activity report to the mentoring case record to ensure the details are only accessible to the lead mentor or any team members added to the case. The report is listed under the client information section. View screenshot here.
- Add a validation to prevent users from adding a team member to a case that wasn't assigned or accepted. We added a new validation to remind the CIC's to assign the case and allow the lead mentor to accept it before adding additional team members to the mentoring case.
- Error when adding a co-mentor/team member multiple times to a case: Users could not add the same co-mentor to a new session if they were already added to the team members list. We were able to fix the error, and users will now be able to add the exact co-mentor multiple times to different sessions.
- Mentors are unable to edit the location field under the create session flow: Mentors could not edit the chapter location when creating new sessions or editing existing ones. The edit screen would remove the old selection and allow the users to select next, even if the chapter field was blank. With this new fix, we added a validation that requires the mentor to add a chapter selection before moving to the next page.
- Error when lead mentors try to edit a session from the session record: Mentors could not edit their existing sessions from the session record. An error message appeared, requiring them to accept the case even if it was already set to "In Progress." We deployed a fix to that page that allows the lead mentor to edit their existing session from the record the same way they can from the contact record.
- All client details are showing up as required when entering a session: Mentors could not add a new session unless all the client detail fields were completed. We were able to update the details page to validate the correct required fields and allow mentors to enter their sessions.
Walk Me Updates
- Add smart tips to the volunteer profile page to help identify all required fields: As we assist the National Advisory Council Knowledge Management Team, we have utilized the Walk Me system, which is already integrated with Engage, to enhance the volunteer profiles for better outcomes. To encourage all our active volunteers to write their stories on their profiles, we have deployed smart tips on the profile page that will identify all required fields. All active volunteers will now see that their profile page will show that the required items in their profile are marked in red. Hovering on the icon will show a tooltip with more description regarding the field.
For more information regarding updating your profile in Engage, please review this guide:https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/articles/360041627993-How-to-Update-Your-Profile-Engage
To learn more about these updates and see them in action, be sure to register for our upcoming events:
- Monthly - Live Engage Trainings
- 9/21 - Lifelong Learning Event, Optimizing the Mentor-Client Experience
- 9/22 - Knowledge Exchange, Event Managers and Workshop Chairs
Please see more details of each change in the link below and feel free to email email@example.com if you have questions.
For a quick view of bug fixes and enhancements included in the most recent and current sprint,click here. If you have recommendations for Engagement Enhancements or Reports Updates, please submit a request using the Enhancement Submission Form.
Thank you for all that you do for SCORE!
Please sign in to leave a comment.