Engage Release Notes:
The following new enhancements in Engage will be available on 10/31/2022. All bug fixes and past enhancements are already available in Engage. In this release, the below changes will be available to all active users:
View all October Release Notes here.
· Taxonomy Changes based on the website redesign (Live on 9/15 & 9/21). We worked with the National Advisory Council and the Website Volunteer Task Force to create an improved list of terms. An expanded taxonomy will make it easier for clients and volunteers to find their needed Expertise. You can view the latest list of terms here.
· Updated help text on volunteer profile fields.
· Add/Update help text on volunteer profile fields in the Mentors Request Settings section that include the description and resulting implications within the system to provide the volunteers with more details about their functionality.
· Help text updated for the following fields: Classification, Personal Email, Subject Matter Expertise, Education (Details)
· View details about each field here.
New Enhancements (Live 10/31)
· When referring a client to a mentor, if the referred mentor accepts the assignment, then the referred mentor will be automatically added to the client's case team, rather than create a new mentoring request.
· We updated the mentor referral process which was previously creating multiple mentoring requests. This now aligns with the new team approach in Engage. The new enhancement will now automatically add the new referred mentor as a team member to the client's existing case instead of creating a new mentoring request. The referred mentor will be able to accept or decline the referral, and the lead mentor will be notified automatically.
· View screenshot of enhancement.
· Onboarding email reminder missing the status for code of ethics status. We have updated the email template to ensure all onboarding list fields display their current status in Engage. View issue details here.
· Mentoring requests are not reassigned to the intake queue after five days if not accepted by the lead mentor. We were able to fix this issue and can confirm that the cases are getting reassigned and the Client Intake Coordinators (CIC's) are receiving notifications.
· Mentor assignment reminder email not sent. If a mentor has not replied to a case within 48 hours, they should receive an email reminding them to accept or decline a case. This was not being received by all mentors. We have fixed the entire assignment process to help resolve this issue and can confirm that the emails are now being sent.
· Clients charged multiple times when registering for a paid event. If an event manager accidentally updated the status of a future paid event from published to completed before the event start time, the event was 'locking' in place. Once locked, the registration form returned errors, but allowed the client to register multiple times and be charged multiple times. We noticed a event process validation we previously had in place was missing and added it back to the event update process. This fix made it so that an event manager cannot manually set an event to be completed unless the event has passed and the registration records are updated, thus solving the bug that was allowing clients to register and be charged multiple times.
· Event Status Updating to Complete with "Registered" Registration Status. We re-activated a validation around the event status being updated to completed before all attendance was updated. An event cannot be moved to Complete Status until all registrants have been updated as 'Attended,' 'No Show,' or 'Canceled.' View more about the event process updates here.
· Remove original affiliation record when prospective applications are transferred. This fix will help remove any transferred prospective volunteers from the chapter affiliated contact list. Please note that this will only apply to prospective volunteers and not provisionals.
· Mentors are made inactive once the application onboarding date is set to -31 days. Volunteers that completed their training and were set to active noticed that they lost access to Engage 90 days after their Onboarding started. The back end of our system was showing that their onboarding time had expired and was moving newly Active volunteers to Resigned status. We were able to add a validation to the application process to ensure that once the volunteer and the application status were set to Active, the onboarding time limit was ignored. View issue details here.
· Event survey notifications sporadically not sent. We reduced the number of emails we send per process to ensure we don't hit a Salesforce email limitation. This will ensure that the surveys are delivered daily. View issue details here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.